1) Information on the collection of personal data and Controller’s contact data
1.2 The party responsible for data processing on this website, as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
information pursuant to section 5 of the German Telemedia Services Act (TMG): language services worldwide GmbH, Martin-Weber-Weg 4, 94508 Schöllnach, Tel.: +49 9903 201329, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Controller: Gabriele Rothmeier. The “Controller” is the natural or legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
1.3 On security grounds and for the purposes of protecting the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. purchase orders or enquiries to the Controller), this website uses SSL/TLS encryption. You can recognise an encrypted connection through the character string “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
If you use this website for purely informational purposes (i.e. if you do not register or do not transmit information to us in any other way) we will only collect those data which your browser transmits to our server (“server log files”). If you access our website, we will collect the following data, which we need on technical grounds in order to display the website to you:
– Our website which you visited
– The date and time of access
– The quantity of data sent in bytes
– The source/link from which you accessed the website
– The browser used
– The operating system used
– The IP address used (where applicable in anonymised form)
Data are processed in accordance with Article 6 (1) 1 lit. f of the GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. Data are not forwarded or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to review the server log files at a later date in the event of concrete indications of unlawful use.
Please note that you can configure your browser in such a way that you are notified of the placement of cookies and can allow these on a case-by-case basis or completely block all incoming cookies. Every browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu for every browser, which explains how you can amend your cookie settings. These can be found using the following links for the respective browser:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that if you do not allow cookies this may restrict the functionality of our website.
Cookie consent with Borlabs Cookie
Our website uses cookie consent technology from Borlabs Cookie in order to obtain your consent for the storage of certain cookies in your browser and to document this in accordance with data protection requirements. The provider of this technology is Borlabs – Benjamin A. Bornschein, Georg-Wilhelm-Str. 17, 21107 Hamburg (hereinafter: Borlabs).
When you visit our website, a Borlabs cookie will be stored in your browser in which the consents granted by you or the revocation of these consents will be stored. These data will not be transmitted to Borlabs Cookie’s supplier.
The recorded data will be stored until you ask us to delete them and/or until you delete the Borlabs cookie yourself, or until the reason for storing the data ceases to exist. This shall not affect mandatory retention periods. Details on data processing by Borlabs Cookie can be found at https://de.borlabs.io/kb/welche-daten-speichert-borlabs-cookie/
Your cookie settingChange cookie settings
Your cookie selection history
Personal data are collected whenever you contact us (e.g. using our contact form or by email). The respective form makes it clear which data are collected if you use a contact form. These data are stored and used only for the purpose of responding to your matter and/or for making contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your matter pursuant to Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. If the aim of the contact which you make is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted once processing of your enquiry has been definitively completed; this applies if circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and provided that no statutory retention obligations stand in the way of such deletion.
Your data will not be forwarded to third parties.
5) Rights of the data subject
5.1 Applicable data privacy legislation grants you extensive rights, as data subject, vis-à-vis the Controller, with regard to the processing of your personal data (rights concerning the provision of information and intervention). Details of these rights are provided below:
– Right to be informed pursuant to Article 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right to be informed about your personal data which we process, the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or the criteria used to determine that period, the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data, the right to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, information as to the source of the data where the personal data have not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling, and where applicable meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you, as well as your right, where personal data are transferred to a third country, to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 GDPR;
– Right to rectification pursuant to Article 16 GDPR: You have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate data concerning you and/or the right to have incomplete personal data stored by us completed;
– Right to erasure pursuant to Article 17 GDPR: You have the right to demand erasure of your personal data if the prerequisites pursuant to Article 17 (1) GDPR apply. This right shall not, however, apply if processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data where you have contested the accuracy of your data, for such time as the accuracy is being verified, if you oppose the erasure of your personal data on account of unlawful processing and instead request the restriction of their use, if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or if you have objected to processing due to your specific situation, pending verification as to whether our legitimate grounds override your legitimate grounds;
– Right to notification pursuant to Article 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right, vis-à-vis the Controller, to the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of processing, the Controller shall be obliged to communicate such rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing to each recipient to whom the personal data in question have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about said recipients;
– Right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller where this is technically feasible;
– Right to withdraw consents granted pursuant to Article 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to withdraw consent which you have granted for the processing of data at any time, with effect for the future. If consent is withdrawn, we shall delete the relevant data without undue delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal right involving processing without consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal;
– Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Article 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR, you have the right – without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy – to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
5.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS, WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON ACCOUNT OF OUR OVERRIDING LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU SHALL AT ANY TIME HAVE THE RIGHT, FOR REASONS RESULTING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION, TO OBJECT TO SUCH PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE.
IF YOU ASSERT YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE SHALL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONTINUE PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE COMPELLING LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING WHICH OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES THE ESTABLISHMENT, EXERCISE OR DEFENCE OF LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF WE PROECESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN ORDER TO CONDUCT DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT, AT ANY TIME, TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA RELATING TO YOU FOR THE PURPOSES OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY EXERCISE YOUR OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU ASSERT YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE SHALL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
6) Duration for which personal data are stored
The duration for which personal data are stored depends on the statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and fiscal law). After expiry of the period, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, provided they are no longer required for initiating or fulfilling a contract and/or we have no legitimate interest in their continued storage.
7) Right to complain to the competent supervisory authority
In the event of breaches of data privacy law, the data subject shall have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority.
8) Google Analytics
This website uses functions of Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files that are stored on your computer that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
The storage of Google Analytics cookies and the use of this analytics tool is based on Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the analysis of user behaviour, in order to optimise both its website and also its advertising.
8.1 IP anonymisation
We have activated the IP anonymisation function on this website. This means that your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before being transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator. Google will not merge the IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics with other data.
8.2 Browser plug-in
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the full extent possible. You may also prevent Google from collecting and processing the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
8.3 revocation in respect of data collection
You may prevent your data being collected by Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie will be installed, which will prevent the collection of your data during future visits to this website:
8.4 Commissioned data processing
We have concluded a contract with Google for commissioned data processing and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities for the use of Google Analytics.
8.5 Demographic features of Google Analytics
This website uses the “demographic features” function of Google Analytics. This allows reports to be created that contain information on the age, gender and interests of site visitors. This data comes from interest-related advertising by Google and from visitor data from third-party providers. This data cannot be assigned to a specific person. You can disable this feature at any time from your Google Account ad preferences or opt out of Google Analytics collecting your information as described in the “Opt out of data collection” section.